Sunday, November 21, 2010

Before I'm 30 Bucket List

Last November, I created a "Before I'm 30 Bucket List." Here's what was on it...
1. Travel to Europe
2. Visit 3 new states
3. Become conversational in another language
4. Start an organic/natural health and beauty company or some sort of nutrition/planning consultation
5. Become debt free except for student loans
6. Enroll in Ph.D. program
7. Have an in-home Bible study
8. Pray every night with my husband and son
9. Maintain a healthy lifestyle of good diet and exercise (4x a wk)
10. Establish an aggressive professional track or leave IWU.


Half of these have either been done in the past year or are in progress. I'm going to take #6 off the list for now and add the following...
11. Write & Publish a children's book on uniqueness & God's love
12. Buy a house and make it into a home
13. Stay home at least part-time
14. Volunteer regularly
15. Take a stained glass and/or pottery course


I'm sure I'll have more to add soon! :)

2 comments:

Kiernan said...

I love this list, Megan! You've inspired me to write my own.

Gail said...

Love your list, Megan. May God bless you in your aspirations! :-)

Gail

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin