Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New walls, New weather, New me

It really does constantly amaze me what a difference the seemingly small things in life can make! The winter months here in Indiana always effect me, and every year I forget how much the weather impacts me until the days start getting longer and warmer and I start feeling lighter, more free, and more me. Ever since the beginning of this semester, I haven't felt like myself at work, which is sad because unlike most people, I actually love my job and feel relatively safe to be myself there. But I believe the tide is turning, and it is so exhilarating!
ALSO, (thanks to the Heironimi and my lovely husband) the walls in my living room are now a pretty lilac rather than a stark white. This brightens my day when I come home...and it actually makes it feel like a home too. 
Because of the new weather and the new walls, the new me (really just the old me - rediscovered and revamped) can finally begin to emerge. Praise the Lord for the changing seasons, for challenge and reflection, for development and growth!

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.
There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.
Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.
-Psalm 19:1-4-

1 comment:

Heather & Nathan said...

I think the blogging world needs to see pictures of the new wall!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin