Sunday, October 4, 2009

Poop

Elliot is pooping...all the time! His top teeth are coming in and it seems to effect his digestive system. I've heard a lot of other moms say that this happens with their children too. But it's been going on for over a week. Four poops a day. Sometimes five. Today, every diaper has had poop in it. And the poor little guy's bottom is raw. I mean raw. 
So I figured, today we're home for most of the day. I'm going to let him air out a bit. (Airing out and lavender/tea tree/grape seed oil baths seem to help a lot). So I change his diaper (and of course, get poop on my pants in the process). Then I think "Alright buddy. Be free!"........So he freely poops on the carpet.

I was very grateful that Evan had picked up some "Nature's Miracle" the other day. It's pretty amazing when cleaning up excrement is a part of your daily acts of love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin