Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 Years...And Counting!


Happy anniversary, my Love, my dearest Ev!
"I belong to my lover, and his desire is for me!"
-Song of Songs 7:10 -

Today was our cotton anniversary! For those of you not in the know about such things, that means #2. :) What a day too! After gifts, breakfast in bed (with a flower picked from our little patio "garden"), a trip to the YMCA, and the park close by for some swinging action with Elliot, we went to Jimmy Johns for lunch ("gourmet" sub sandwiches, you know), then the Heironimi came and had a play date with Elliot, while we went out for a photo shoot. SO FUN!!! I have always wanted to learn to use a manual camera and develop the film myself, and I have a super talented husband that knows how to do both. So we took our cameras and went to a new park to do some shooting. I picked a bunch of wildflowers and took lots of pictures. Ev took lots of pictures, realized he didn't have film in his camera....and then took lots more. Then we went to our anniversary dinner at Biaggi's. We came home to spend some time with friends and settled in for the night. What a beautiful day spent with a wonderful man - my husband and lover and friend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like your evening was just as amazing as our play date with Elliot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin