Friday, June 5, 2009

Essence to Essence

I've been learning more and more about natural, essential, and herbal care and nutrition. I still have so much more to learn, but the more I learn about my own body and these elements that God provided in creation around me to nourish it - it just makes me love Him so much! He is such an amazing, gracious and loving God that provides for our needs in so many different ways.
Now, I would be the last person to deny the benefits of modern medicine, but I do think that lifestyle choices - just like the people that make them - should be multidimensional as well as congruent.
I have found a few websites with different recipes for bath and body products. You can add the essential oils that meet your needs to almost any of them for optimal results! :) This one is pretty comprehensive...and FUN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin