The great thing is! It's sugar-free. Instead of sugar, I used 1/2 cup of honey and a heaping tablespoon of organic stevia leaf powder. It only took about 20 minutes...if that. And it is great! Here's how to do it...
Raspberry Freezer Jam
3 cups crushed raspberries (crush one layer at a time with a potato masher)
3/4 cup Apple or White Grape Apple or Cran-Raspberry Juice
1 pack Ball No Sugar Need Fruit Pectin
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp. Stevia Leaf Powder (if you have "Truvia" you could use about 4-5 packets for the same effect. if you don't have either, just use 3/4 cup honey instead of 1/2)
- In a saucepan, combine pectin and juice and stir until the pectin is dissolved.
- Bring to a rolling boil and stir continuously for 1 minute
- Remove from heat and IMMEDIATELY add smashed fruit
- Stir energetically for one minute
- Stir in honey and stevia
- Put into jars and refrigerate for 24 hours
THEN EAT IT! :) You can store this in the freezer for up to a year and in the fridge for 3 weeks. It makes about 8 oz.