Monday, August 10, 2009

The Fall Garden

Thanks to Sarah...again! I have my fall garden mostly planted. Tonight we planted red lettuce, kale, collards, broccoli & cauliflower. Coming up next on the list...garlic! As soon as it starts doing well (crossing my fingers, praying for rain), I'll put up my garden plan and tips. I think putting it up now before anything has even sprouted would be a bit premature. :)
Adam (the chive plant), DoubleFun (my spearmint) are doing great. And hopefully, with her recent transplant Lydia (my English lavender) will perk up.
Until I feel comfortable giving gardening advice, you all should check out Little House in the Suburbs. She has some great gardening tips and resources!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like you have a website for everything!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin