I made up this great meal...all by myself! I know for some of you this is no big accomplishment, but the fact is that I am one of those girls that cooks from a recipe for anything that goes beyond cereal and milk.
Here's what you do!
Mini Turkey Burgers
1 lb. Ground Turkey Breast
1 package Hawaiian rolls
Veggies (I used Tomato, Cabbage, and Onion - you could add peppers, cucumber, pickles, etc.)
1. Make ground turkey breast patties (pat on a little garlic salt & pepper) and pop them in the oven on broil until they are no longer pink (inside or out)...usually take about 8 minutes
2. Follow directions on Hawaiian rolls packaging for warming them up
3. Wash & slice the veggies you want while you're waiting.
4. Cut the hawaiin rolls in half, add burger & veggies, and top off with a spread of coconut oil mayo...YUM
Sweet Potato Fries
2 Sweet Potatoes
1. Wash sweet potatoes and slice in small sticks
2. Throw in a skillet with 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil and stir periodically
3. When the fries start to soften, you can add the spices & cheese to taste
(You can also bake these at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes)