Monday, August 3, 2009

Spa Water on the Go!


I LOVE going to the spa! Seriously...every birthday, Christmas, anniversary, whatever, Evan asks me what I want, and every time I have some various items and/or a trip to the spa. I love the robes, the slippers, the smells, the complimentary showers and steam rooms, the little cookies, AND of course, the spa water.
While I will never be able to completely recreate going their on my own (since part of the point is being pampered by someone else), there are some things that I enjoy intentionally incorporating into my life that just make me smile and feel pretty and help me breathe a little more easily. One of these things is my healthy new Spa Water On-the-Go!
Just try it...
  • Take a re-usable water bottle (we have these great Voss water bottles, compliments of my friend Lynette's wedding)
  • Add a sprig of fresh rosemary, a two or three very thin slices of cucumber and a thin slice of lemon
It's pretty and tastes great! Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin